Thursday, April 23, 2009

Smile



(Verse)

Hey, you look so downcast boy

Did you trip and fall again

You sit there crying, with your head on your knees

Praying for someone to care

(Pre-Chorus)

Suddenly, you felt a warmth on your shoulders

And you looked up to see who's there

A voice tore through the grey

I'm here my child, you are not alone

(Chorus)

Smile...take my hand and walk with me

I'll be by your side and hold you close

Every step of the way

Smile...I am always here for you

The journey is long and some steps ache

I will carry you and keep your smile

3 comments:

The other side of the moon said...

Will be waiting for you come up with the melody.

The other side of the moon said...

Beautifully composed.

Gerald said...

Thanks, The Other Side of the moon!
Hey..really want to know who you are.
The melody is up..just click on the play button on Media Play just at top of the verse

Post a Comment

 

New Beginnings Design by Insight © 2009