Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Its hard. Difficult. Agonizing.
Sigh, not easy to let go and unroot yourself to fly off. The time seems to rocket off in Changi Airport. And so many things i had to attend to. Especially the weight of the bags. Which really ticked me off. But everyone just offered their help. I thought i could take it and leave with my eyes dry. But boy, was i wrong. I was really really touched with everyone's concern.
But these tears are not of sadness, for i later came to understand. They were in fact, the
sign of how much we treasure each other. It too contains the cohesive feelings of care, concern and love among us. I really am honoured to have known everyone and being your friend/brother.
Not forgeting my girlfriend too, thank you dear for accepting me in your life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

New Beginnings Design by Insight © 2009